Voluntary Release of Liability and Notice of Assumption of Risk
ABLE 1 RESCUE SOLUTIONS LLC
Note: Before signing, carefully read the statement below. Do not sign unless you fully understand the risk of the training and or exercise.
I the undersigned, choose to voluntarily participate in the training provided by ABLE 1 RESCUE SOLUTIONS LLC. I understand that participation in the training is completely voluntary and activities may involve a certain degree of risk and danger. These risks may include, but are not limited to:
· Falls-loss of balance or falls from height, apparatus, or training structure.
· Strains/sprains-ligament fibers or muscles stretched or torn from overuse, exertion, or twisting of the body.
· Inclement Weather-adverse weather conditions which may subject participant to cold, hot windy and rain and wet conditions.
· Animal/Pest Encounters-Snakes, spiders, scorpions, ants, chiggers, ticks, fleas, bees, wasp etc.
· Travel-to and from training areas.
· Physical/Mental exertion/exhaustion-which may result in injury or misjudgment and inappropriate decision making.
· Equipment Failure- Equipment both Able 1 Rescue owned or those brought in from other agencies may fail.
· Broken bones, allergic reactions, and other serious injuries.
· Damage and or destruction of personal property or equipment – while in the course of training, travel or any combination of training Able 1 Rescue Solutions is not responsible of damage, destruction or loss of personal property.
In consideration of being able to participate in this exercise/training, I fully and voluntarily accept these risks. I, for myself, my family, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, release, indemnify, hold harmless and promise not to sue, Able1 Rescue Solutions, the Instructors, Board of Directors, or any employee of these organizations, or any exercise/training site property owner for any injury or damages to myself or my property that may occur as a result of my participation in this exercise/training.
I am responsible for my own medical insurance coverage and emergency expenses and therefore take full responsibility for costs incurred or due to any injury incurred.
I am aware that I am participating in activities with a diverse group of individuals. I am responsible for my behavior and will conduct myself in a manner that is courteous and considerate of other participants.
I am aware that I am solely responsible for any equipment or tools that I bring to the exercise and will not hold anyone accountable for damage to this equipment during the exercise.
I am aware that I am responsible for my own transportation to, during and from the exercise training sites. I am responsible for acts committed in any vehicle that I operate, for insurance and for the safety and security of others in the vehicle, myself and my own equipment/vehicle. I also agree if I am a passenger in another vehicle that the entities or persons mentioned in this waiver are not responsible for my safety or liable for any injury incurred while in any vehicle.
I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness be used for any legitimate purpose in the event holders, producers, organizers and assigns that include
Websites, face book and other social media as required by ABLE 1 RESCUE SOLUTIONS or OUTDOOR ADVENTURES.
I represent that I am physically and emotionally able to participate in this exercise and training. I understand that any instructor will use their best their judgement to determine my ability to participate in any given exercises or training and can remove any student who the instructor deems unfit or unsafe or having injury and or illness from any operation, evolution, clinic, class.
I understand that there will be NO consumption of intoxicating substance during the time I am present with Able 1 Rescue Solutions in a training capacity as a student.
LIMITATION ON HEAVIER STUDENTS: The Rescue training industry has identified that heavier students are at an increased risk when suspended in a harness. The physiology behind this is not well understood and complicated by the physical differences in body shapes. For example, the industrial fall protection standard, ANSI Z359 limits the maximum capacity for harness certification to 310 lbs. For this reason, we are not able to accept registrations from persons weighing over 290 lbs.
I am at least 18 years old and have read the assumption of Risk and Liability Waiver and understand all of its terms. If I am under 18 years of age, I acknowledge that a parental/guardian signature is required as part of and is attached to this Release.